Six unique layers within Cellif Micro Balm’s micro capsules reinforce the skin’s barrier and restore the natural glow to sensitive skin
Daily stress and toxins in the environment are harsh on skin, often leaving the skin barrier irritated and dry, dulling the complexion and robbing skin of its smooth appearance. Treat your skin to the most clinically-sophisticated and nutrient-dense revitalizing skincare with La Stella Cellif Micro Balm.
Each micro capsule in Cellif Micro Balm contains six key components, each with its own role, including:
- Shea Butter to provide intensive moisturizing
- Adenosine to reduce visible signs of aging and Niacinimide recognized for its skin lightning properties when applied regularly
- Argan Oil, Olive Oil and Vitamin Tree Oil to promote skin’s vitality
- Centella Asiatica Extract, Rose Water, Honey Extract and Propolis for soothing and moisturizing
- Natural Ceramides, Phytosterols and Resveratrol to strengthen the skin barrier
- Peptides, Vitamin C, EDF, Idealift and AHP to restore the skin’s elasticity
This wealth of natural and safe ingredients are held in micro capsules to maintain optimum effectiveness until applied to the skin with the patented applicator.
“Cellif Micro Balm is the most complete formula we could develop to help consumers to protect their skin from harsh environments in everyday life,” says Hee Gang Song, CEO of La Stella. “Without strengthening the skin barrier, skin is not getting all the possible care it can, which is why we made sure to include that layer in the micro capsules and we made sure that the texture is light and easily absorbed so that optimum results can be gained as soon as possible.”(www.dermartology.com)