Packaged to be artfully attractive in www.dermartology.com, LaStella’s patented capsule technology holds hydrating, lifting, and age-fighting ingredients in a pristine state to deliver clinical-level potency
Do not let the whimsical logo and sparkly appearance of LaStella Celiff Micro Balm lead you into thinking it’s just trying to grab your attention away from the serious skin care brands around it. LaStella is one of the few skin care brands competitive enough to have won brick and mortal shelf space in Bonjour, a high end, ultra-exclusive boutique chain in Hong Kong, proving that serious, affordable clinic-level skincare at home doesn’t have to look like it came off a pharmacy shelf.
“We have developed one of the most technologically-packed skin care products in our power,” explains Dr. Raymond Park, CEO of Dr. Raymond Laboratories, the company that developed and markets LaStella. “However, even though our brand is backed with serious science, we also wanted the presentation of it to convey beauty and artistic grace, the sentiments behind how we feel about skin and helping skin to be its healthiest and most beautiful for our clients.”
The rose-colored, softly lined packaging contains a patented intensive blend of age-fighting Ceramides, Peptides, Phytosterols, Resveratrol and EGF (Rh-Oligopeptide-1, a protein that exists in healthy skin and helps strengthen the skin) all housed in micro capsules that actually contribute to the absorption of ingredients into the skin.
The patented micro encapsulation technology(MES) keeps the ingredients locked in a capsule which protects them from oxidation and loss of potency, so they are at the same maximum potency at the moment of use as they were when first packaged. The micro capsules are composed of a unique multiple layers that provide the following benefits:
- Intensive moisturizing with Shea Butter.
- Adenosine which is known to help reduce the visible signs of aging and Niacinamide recognized for its skin lightening properties when the cream is applied regularly.
- Argan Oil, Olive Oil and Vitamin Tree Oil all of which improve skin’s vitality.
- Centella Asiatica Extract, Rose Water, Honey Extract and Propolis all are known to have soothing and moisturizing benefits.
- Natural Ceramides, Phytosterols and Resveratrol help speed up the cleansing of dead cells and reveal new, healthy skin cells for a stronger skin barrier
- Peptides, Vitamin C, EDF, Idealift and AHP (Acetyl Hexapeptide) all of which help to restore elasticity.
This product is perfect for those with dry, taut skin or have a tendency toward redness or irritation. It is also well suited for those who have makeup application and wear problems due to excessively dry skin. It helps the foundation appear flawless. For more information, please visit: https://www.dermartology.com/lastella-s/142.htm .