The Number One Dermocosmetic in Korea for the last ten years is now available in the US. Zeroid was sold in hospitals with a doctor’s recommendation until now and is available right now.
Dr. Raymond Labs, a K-Beauty skincare company, announces the expansion of its top-selling dermocosmetic line into the United States. For the last ten years, ZEROID has been the number one-selling dermocosmetic brand in Korea, mainly sold in hospitals under a doctor’s recommendation. Now, however, ZEROID is being made available for online purchase in the United States.
“We are excited to have the opportunity to market our high-quality skin care line in the United States,” said Dr. Raymond Park, CEO of Dr.Raymond Labs, the company that develops and markets K-Beauty’s leading innovative, affordable clinic-level skincare brands for sensitive and combination skincare at home. “ZEROID means ‘zero steroids’ and so the ZEROID line of dermocoscmetics offers people clinic-level skincare without ingredients that they may be sensitive to, and which can possibly have unwanted effects along with the benefits.”
Because of the non-irritating, mild formulas, the products are ideal for skin of all ages, including babies and children. ZEROID skin care products are quickly absorbed and leave no greasy residue on the skin. They are free from known irritants such as fragrances, colorants, Ethanol, Parabens, Phenoxyethanol, Mineral Oil, Propylene Glycol, PEG, Diathanolamine and Benzyl Alcohol.
What the products do contain are patented ingredients that are clinically-proven to better the condition of the skin, such as:
• MLE ® with ceramide 9S which has a similar structure to the skin barrier and helps protect and strengthen that skin barrier.
• Defensamide ® helps the production of anti-microbial peptides which act like the body’s natural defense system. Also aids in improving and reinforcing the functions of the skin barrier.
• ADfence-P ™ – known to calm extremely sensitive and irritated skin and also slows down sebum production, helping to prevent break outs and irritation.
• Restomide acts as an anti-redness agent. Helps calm very sensitive skin.
There are several formulas available in the ZEROID line of products.
• The Soothing products are a basic skincare line containing MLE ® and Defensamide ® perfect for dry and sensitive skin.
• The Intensive products, with MLE® and Defensamide® are part of the line and they are ideal for skin that is extremely dry, troubled and in need of extra attention.
• Primprove products, with ADfence-P and Restomide, which acts as an anti-redness agent, are perfect for red, sensitive and irritated skin.
• The Dermanewal line, is perfect for use after dermatologist treatments and help to relieve skin sensitivity and dryness.
• And, the Root Heal for hair and scalp, helps to moisturize and calm a dry and irritated scalp with Panthenol and Biotin.
The ZEROID products range from 17.00 USD to 32.00 USD average if purchased directly off the Dermartology.com website. Review all the available lines of products and select those that best suit your needs here: https://www.dermartology.com/Zeroid-s/191.htm