In a 24-hour moisture cream comparison time lapse test, LaStella Celiff Microbalm was applied to a slice of apple and compared to a slice without anything and a slice of a competing moisture cream. After 24 hours, the slice treated with LaStella showed almost not dehydration and oxidation while the slice with nothing shriveled and the slice with the other moisture cream became highly oxidized and dry. Here’s why…
Winter weather, from the harsh cold outside to the drying heat inside, can wreak havoc on skin, especially skin that is already prone to dryness. LaStella, K-Beauty’s leading skincare company dedicated to developing and marketing innovative, affordable clinic-level skincare at home introduces Celiff Microbalm, skin’s greatest weapon in the fight against winter dryness.
Cellif Micro Balm offers improvements to the elasticity of the skin so it actually looks more plump with a patented intensive blend of age-fighting Ceramides, Peptides, Phytosterols, Resveratrol and EGF (Rh-Oligopeptide-1, a protein that exists in healthy skin and helps strengthen the epidermis) all housed in micro capsules that actually contribute to the absorption of ingredients into the skin.
The patented micro capsule technology keeps the ingredients locked in a capsule which protects them from oxidation and loss of potency, so they are at the same maximum potency at the moment of use as they were when first packaged. The micro capsules are composed of a unique six layers that provide the following benefits:
- Intensive moisturizing with Shea Butter.
- Adenosine which is known to help reduce the visible signs of aging and Niacinamide recognized for its skin lightening properties when the cream is applied regularly.
- Argan Oil, Olive Oil and Vitamin Tree Oil all of which improve skin’s vitality.
- Centella Asiatica Extract, Rose Water, Honey Extract and Propolis all are known to have soothing and moisturizing benefits.
- Natural Ceramides, Phytosterols and Resveratrol help speed up the cleansing of dead cells and reveal new, healthy skin cells for a stronger skin barrier
- Peptides, Vitamin C, EDF, Idealift and AHP (Acetyl Hexapeptide) all of which help to restore elasticity.
The 2.64 oz jar retails for 44.00 USD but is available at a significantly discounted price of 30.80 USD off the dermartology.com website. For more details, visit https://www.dermartology.com/Cellif-Micro-Balm-p/30005.htm